- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Need A Waterproofing Professional?
Call Us Today!
Mold Issues Lead To Substantial Problems For Summit Residents
If there is any issue that Summit property owners do not want to have to deal with, it is mold growth. Mold is one of the most frustrating problems that can affect your home or business. Mold issues […]
What Are French Drains & How Do They Protect Your Home?
French drains are not some type of exotic drainage system that originated in France. They are actually a simple water drainage system invented in America. French drains have been around for a long ti […]
What Our Clients Are Saying
We moved into a new home and were unaware that come spring, we'd have basement flooding issues. We needed a French drain and fast! Robert and his team we're professional, fast and [...]
Rob and his team came out to our house because we were getting water in our family room that is at ground level. They are very professional and courteous. Before they started any [...]